Monday, 5 May 2008

Old-ish doodles

These are kinda old, but they were the only ones on my computer. Some of the influences are pretty obvious - I'll scan some more in later.
What is she pointing at with such disdain?

Self-portrait thing - one of the ones when I'm being kind to myself. My hair can only be described as a mane.

Bret and Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords, and David Tennant (current Dr Who). By the looks of it I couldn't decide whether I wanted to draw realistic portraits or caricatures.

You may notice she has lost her right arm - it was in a tragic Photoshop accident. But don't bring it up - it's a touchy subject for her. She can still put on a brave face regardless, wee soul.



This one is about four or five months old, but I still kinda like it. Probably drawn during Maths.

No comments: